Danish Crown ribeye steak with chilli butter, triple cooked fries and buttered greens
26th September, 2014
Simplicity is the key to letting our beautiful, rich rib-eyes shine. Our new beef maturation room with Himalayan salt rock will age your steak perfectly meaning a kick from the chilli butter is all they need. Triple-cooked fries are a decadent treat whilst the greens add that reassuring health-factor!
- Danish Crown beef ribeye steak
- Chilli butter, lemon juice, salt and black pepper
- Broccoli, asparagus, potatoes
- Vine cherry tomatoes, flat mushrooms
- Remove the ribeye from the fridge for 1 hour to allow it to return to room temperature.
- Brush lightly with vegetable oil and season with black pepper and a little salt
- Place a griddle pan on the heat and leave to heat on a full flame until smoking slightly. Your steak is now ready to be placed into the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes then turn over for a further 2 mins, the thick ribeye steak will now be heading towards rare. Once you are happy with the cooking of your steak, add a small knob of butter into the pan. This will give great colour to the finished steak as well as glazing it and giving it a nutty flavour.
- Once cooked, put the ribeye steak onto a chopping board and leave to rest for 10 minutes minimum.
- Once ready for the plate, serve with buttered greens, mushrooms, and deep fried triple cooked thick chips. For a twist on flavour, add chilli butter for a nice heat kick.
- Finish with pan roasted vine tomatoes, rock salt & black pepper… Perfect!
This entry was posted in Beef, Recipes, Rib Eye Steak. Bookmark the permalink.